It seems like since I slowed down with my blogging, CHill Thoughts has become an internet troll magnet. I get at least a dozen blog comments each day from people trying to cleverly hide links to other sites and YouTube videos in the comment. Fortunately, I have settings in place to prevent 99% of the spam comments from ever appearing on the blog. But, it is a little disheartening when I log into my email to see that I have a bunch of new comments on the blog and not a single one of them is a legitimate comment!
So, what are you doing? I'd love to hear what you're up to in a comment below! Is anyone other than non-english-speaking-hacker-robots even visiting this little dusty corner of the internet? What did you have for breakfast? What color are your underwear? How many keys are on your key ring? What do you want me to write about? What do you want me to not write about? Know any good jokes? How much money did you lose betting on the Superbowl? How many pounds did you gain thanks to the Superbowl?
Pick a question, any question, and leave me a little love note indicating you're a real, live human and you are out there reading this dribble!
Out here in the real world, things are changing faster than I can even keep up with...I'll tell you more about it in the comings days, but here's a quick run-down of things happening in my life now:
- I'm no longer in Colorado!
- My oldest son joined the US Army!
- I'm learning to live in a small apartment space in a large city - a far cry from the quiet mountains I've grown accustomed to over the past few years!
- I'm learning to cook using a camp stove and toaster oven mostly!
- Driving on the freeway - and it always seems like it's rush-hour! AAAaaack!
- Will Buddy ever potty train? Signs point to "NO"!
- Chickens in the city! Seriously.
- Valentine's Day is coming!
- I just watched Fight Club for the first time last night...I had no idea what I had missed out on!
I'm sure there's more, but you get the idea...